Thursday, May 28, 2009

Becoming a barista

As for back as I can remember I've always had a passion for coffee; whether it was making it or drinking it. I want to know everything, A-Z and everything inbetween, about becoming a barista. I know that I'm not the only one passionate about coffee but most of my friends don't share my ethusiasm about the topic. My hopes for this blog are to learn a lot of new things and to meet people who do share my ehtusiasm. What makes you so passionate about coffee?

7 comments:

  1. Coffee is amazing. It tastes great, it gives you a boost of energy. Its just awesome in general. <333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love coffee because it tastes amazing whether its hot, cold, or somewhat frozen (frappacinos). i also like how coffee can be drank at any time of day, from breakfast to dessert ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drink coffee every morning. Without coffee I would not be awake and able to function through a long day of school. bottom line, i dont care if i am addicted. coffee is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. coffee is a necessity. the taste is so delicious. sometimes i meet people who say they don't like the taste of coffee. that's when i immediately know i don't want to be friends with them and walk away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. coffee's a good way to start the day. i always gotta get one before school to get me going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coffee was introduced to Europe and the western world from Muslim countries - in fact people in Europe tried to ban its use because it was 'non-Christian' - thank goodness THAT prejudice didn't stick! In fact, to paraphrase the commercial, the best part of waking up [after waking up at all of course] is coffee in my cup! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. coffee is addictive, because of the caffine and all. i dont like it black, it has to be like flavored.

    ReplyDelete